Munster Branch of Tennis Ireland - Administration Manager
Munster Branch of Tennis Ireland wish to recruit a dynamic person who will take charge of their office at The Munster Tennis Hub, Fota Island Resort, County Cork.
• Liaise with Officers of the Branch, colleagues, club officials, players, and members of the public.
• Data Input, Database Management, and management of online presence.
• Manage all aspects of office administration.
• Set Agendas, prepare Minutes and Reports
• Preferably 2-3 years’ experience working in busy office environment, ideally with sporting organisation background.
• Strong IT Skills including all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent organizational / communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and independently, meet tight deadlines and prioritise work.
• Good telephone manner with customer focus.
Salary: Negotiable/Commensurate with experience
Application Pack available on request by email to email@example.com